We talk to 30+ companies on any given day. We’ve put together a few
white papers to highlight some of the bigger questions in the UX industry.
Competitive Mobile Rankings
Every 6 months the Key Lime team creates syndicated reports that are available for sale to interested parties. These industry reports take into consideration not only what features a mobile app or site have, but how important said features are and which one is better from a usability perspective.
Competitive Index Reports
- Our competitive index reports are syndicated offerings that are published bi-annually for each industry.
- The reports combine heuristic analysis with consumer survey data to create a snapshot of the current mobile site and where each company can improve.
- Full verification of each companies’ capabilities and features, consumer survey, and feature prioritization card sort (n=500).
Competitive Benchmark Studies
- Statistically reliable, detailed, and insightful research published annually from hundreds of users providing specific behaviors, thoughts and opinions about their experience online.
Trends & Innovations Reports
- Highlight some of the most interesting growing trends and latest innovations, as well as findings from our consumer surveys regarding customers desire for these types of capabilities.
- Includes several relevant examples of different companies’ application of a particular feature, service, or technology.