MOBILE BANKING COMPETITIVE INDEX REPORT
The Mobile Banking Competitive Index by Key Lime Interactive (KLI) summarizes these new, successful and well-received features across the banking industry so that both industry leader and institutions, large and small, can make at-a-glance strategic decisions. The report features key areas that drive user satisfaction and quickly identifies areas of improvement to satisfy existing and prospective customers. KLI’s research experts highlight opportunities based on a rigorous independent evaluation and that ultimately identifies trends and opportunities that move the entire industry forward.
In this detailed report, KLI profiles the competitive mobile landscape of eight (8) of the top US retail banks, and ultimately reveals which bank offers their users the best mobile solutions:
- Bank of America
- Chase (JP Morgan Chase)
- Citibank (Citigroup)
- Navy Federal
- Pen Fed
- U.S. Bank
- Wells Fargo & Company
The evaluation includes a general discussion about what these banks are doing to provide for their existing and prospective retail banking users via mobile-optimized sites and apps (iOS and Android). Data is captured from actual users of each bank and includes screenshots of features from behind-the-login screens of each provider.
Additionally, KLI shares the methods employed to rank the banks based on consumers’ self-reported preferences and insights; provides a best-in-class feature list, as well as a comparative list of the available features of the six; and identify trends and opportunities that bridge the gap between consumer expectations and the current banking solutions. This consumer based solution differs from other similar reports as KLI uses these consumers’ preferences to weigh the importance of features.
An expert capabilities assessment, comparative feature ranking, and user ratings were combined to determine an overall score and ranking.
User feedback is incorporated by gathering responses (n=500), to understand which features and tasks were must-haves when it comes to interacting with the mobile property of a retail bank. From those results KLI prioritized user’s needs and preferences, and then placed the features into four tiers relative to importance and these tiers played a part into the weighted score we awarded each feature when tabulating a final score for each mobile property. Additional information about the logic included in our scoring algorithm is detailed the full report.
THE INSIGHTS YOU NEED TO STAY AHEAD
- Unbiased third party research
- Incorporates consumer preferences of features and capabilities that they consider critical for a successful experience
- A complete listing of overall rankings
- A complete list of best-in-class features
- A detailed scoring breakdown of all capabilities and features reviewed
- Screenshots from behind the login screens of all competitors sites & apps
- A comparative list of current mobile apps and mobile capabilities available on each mobile app
- Detailed descriptions of how users can complete tasks on the mobile device (e.g., pay a bill, look at account history, etc.)
- Identifies key success factors, best-in-class features, areas for improvement, and why some companies are lagging behind
Need more info? Contact us at: email@example.com
Or simply fill out our form below and we’ll get in touch with you: